Guest Post Rules
If you are interested in writing a guest for our website, Culture Exchange, please read the rules and directions below:
- Articles must be relevant to our website.
If you are unsure about whether a topic is relevant to our website, please ask us before writing it.
- Article should be at least 1000+ words, but please ask us if you would to write something shorter.
- We prefer you include a royalty-free image, but if one is not provided, we reserve the right to add one ourselves. If you add image(s), please send us proof that they are royalty-free. If you took the picture yourself, let us know.
- Content must be readable and unique, with good English and grammar.
- We will not post or accept low quality articles.
- We reserve the right to deny articles if we feel they do not suite our website.
- We may edit the article for grammar or quality control, at our discretion.
- All external links within the article must be approved by us before publishing.
- We do not allow promotional or commercial external links.
Please note that guest posting is free. We do not charge and we do not pay.
If you would like to submit a guest post to our website please email us your topic idea at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we need from you in order to post your article:
- The Article.
- Any images you would like included within the article. (must be royalty-free)
- A short author bio of about 15 to 40 words.
- Author bio image. (optional)
Guest Post Subjects We Accept:
Write for us on topics such as History, Religion, Culture, Mythology, Philosophy, Educational, Travel, Yoga, Martial Arts, Witchcraft, Incense and similar topics. We may also allow other topics at our sole discretion.
Additional Notes: If you spam your guest post with spam backlinks, then your links will be removed. We monitor this and we request you do not do this. We really like our website. Please do not harm it.
For further information or inquiries, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.