Guest Post Rules
If you are interested in writing a guest for Culture Exchange, please read the rules and directions below:
- Articles must be relevant to our website.
- If you are unsure about whether a topic is relevant to our website, please ask us before writing it.
- Article must be at least 1000+ words.
- We prefer you include a royalty-free image, but if one is not provided, we reserve the right to add one ourselves.
- Content must be readable and unique, with good English and grammar.
- We will not post or accept low quality articles.
- We reserve the right to deny articles if we feel they do not suite our website.
- We may edit the article for grammar or incorrect information at our discretion.
- We may also add internal links to other relevant articles on our site as we deem fit.
- All external links within the article must be approved by us before publishing.
- We do not allow promotional or commercial external links.
If you would like to submit a guest post to our website please email us your topic idea at: email@example.com
What we need from you in order to post your article:
- The Article.
- Any images you would like included within the article. (must be royalty-free)
- A short author bio of about 15 to 40 words.
- Author bio image. (optional)
Guest Post Subjects We Accept:
Write for us on topics such as History, Religion, Culture, Mythology, Philosophy, Educational, Travel, Yoga, Martial Arts, Witchcraft, Incense and similar topics. We may also allow other topics at our sole discretion.
If you would like to contribute to our platform regularly and would like to request an author account then please send us an email with more details. In order to receive an authorship account you must be able prove your credibility. You must also prove that you have written articles in this niche before, and have it available online for us to view on a credible platform(s). Authorship accounts will not be given for commercial purposes.
- Authorship accounts are subject to the same prior rules.
- Authors are responsible for their own content and should provide at least one royalty-free image per article.
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries or questions.
Additional Notes: If you spam your guest post with spam links, then your links will be removed. We monitor this and we request you do not do this. We really like our website. Please do not harm it.
Become a Guest Blogger Now!
For further information or inquiries, feel free to contact us at email@example.com