Guest Post Rules
If you are interested in writing a guest for us, please read the rules and directions below:
- Guest posting is free if these directions are followed
- Article must be 500+ words and related to the topics on our website
- Must be readable, with good English and grammar
- We will not post or accept low quality articles.
- Will be posted in the community contribution section
- Links in community contribution section will be no-follow unless editorially reviewed.
- No promotional or commercial links
If you would like to contribute to our platform regularly and would like an author account then please send me an email with more details. Authorship accounts will not be given for commercial purposes. You may email us at email@example.com with inquiries or questions.
- Authorship accounts are subject to the same prior rules.
- Authors are responsible for their own content and should provide a royalty-free image.
- Articles posted under authorship accounts are allowed one sidebar authorship link to their personal websites.
If you are looking to tap into our viewer or customer base, we may, at our discretion, allow sponsored posts.
Rules for sponsored posts are as follows:
- Articles must be relevant to our website
- The article must not contain any links to commercial products
- We reserve the right to deny articles if we feel they do not suite our website
- Will be posted in editorial section
- We may edit the article for grammar or incorrect info at our discretion
- Editorial charge is currently $25 and is subject to change. Payment method can be discussed.
- Upon request, we can write the article for you for an additional fee
For further information or inquiries, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org