Culture Sentence Examples:
- It’s a lot of fun to learn about foreign cultures.
- The professor talked a lot about culture.
- There are a lot of different cultures.
- Did Roman culture have a lasting impression?
- Depending on their culture, they may see things differently.
- Language and culture are intertwined.
- Music is an important part of most cultures.
- She tried to learn as much as she could about the local culture.
- Tzatziki sauce is an integral part of Greek food culture.
- In many cultures you cannot be married to multiple women at the same time.
- People in our culture never forget our history.
- Each culture has it’s own instruments.
- It can be hard to adapt yourself to different culture.
- She first learned about Chinese culture through a cooking book.
- History students are constantly discussing culture.
- He finds Tibetan culture fascinating.
- Aesha dresses in accordance to her culture.
- Technology is changing our culture.
- Popular culture involves a lot of branding.
- The military’s culture dictates a chain of command.
If you’re trying to explain culture to a kid, I wrote another article here.
This is a guest post by Sarah Kim Lee.
If you are interested in contributing an article to our website, you may view our guest posting guidelines at the link below:
Culture Exchange – Write For Us